In a Hurry? Our Top 2 Picks to Buy!
TaylorMade M4 Fairway
No one can know better than a golfer what is important in 3 Wood’s golf game and why it is key in the game. It is a beneficial golf clubs for any golfer to change the game and play the golf.
Fairway wood has developed in recent years, which you can buy from here today. With improved materials and technologies, they can help you find range and stability from Tees; they are also playable from the short grass. They can also be effective from greens of surrounding greens.
3 Fairway wood Golf Clubs as a risky alternative to 6 or 7 iron to melt the yard and get closer to the green in fewer shots. The more conservative strategy uses 3 woods on small holes as a replacement for the driver directly from the Tee.
It can be challenging for good players to find the Best Fairway Wood. When a golfer finds something that suits their game, they are unlikely to leave prematurely.
We’ve prepared a list of Best Fairway Woods based on Golfer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Fairway Woods
|Callaway Epic Flash||14° – 17°||56.00°||180|
|Cobra King F8||13°-16°||–||166|
|Cobra F9 Speedback||13°-16°||58.75°||–|
|MW8 Moon Fairway||21°||–||175|
Which are the 10 Best Fairway Woods In 2021?
1. TaylorMade M4 Fairway Wood
The TaylorMade M4 Wood club is the most golfers need. It is a missile launcher, created to send flying shots into orbit and send your playing teammates to your nearest golf shop. Seriously, this is a powerful golf wood.
With the M4 fairway, the perimeter helps golfers hit the wrong way in the load, and this club helps golfers in the mid -to-high handicap range. The M4 Fairway Club is created for a simple, repeat ball flight.
It has a fixed hosel, so you can’t exchange shafts, so it is possible to fit through an authorized dealer before making a purchase. It is available in lofts of 15, 16.5, 18, 21, and 24 degrees for righthanded players and 15, 16.5, and 18 degrees for lefties.
- It is Very Forgiving.
- Its speed pocket creates more ball velocity in the clubface for greater distance and forgiveness.
- Its split-weight mass pads give increased MOI and girth weight distribution.
- Its ultra-strong Ni-Co 300 steel-face insert allows for optimized ball velocity.
- Its 5-layer durable crown makes less CG.
- It is easy to hit with its Playablty though Geocoustic Technology.
- It is shaped for optimum playing ability and superior sound and feels.
- Non-adjustable hosel.
2. TaylorMade M6 D-Type Fairway Wood
The TaylorMade M6 D-Type Fairway Wood has become the ideal club for a golfer. The M6 fairways are designed with twist-face technology, which comes with a metal wood. Its new inertia generator places mass within a sleek, aerodynamic sole design, helping to create greater club head speed with a satisfying feel of maximum forgiveness.
Improved speed-pocket technology provides a larger core area and better off-center performance, in addition to being particularly superior on low-face strikes. A slightly darker face and larger carbon upper combine discretionary loads to optimize the center-of-gravity placement and MOI.
This fairway is designed with twist-face technology. It’s thin and extended carbon-blended crown gives it forgiveness and power. A center section in the sole improves course interaction.
More players struggle with a slice or a perfect miss than any other shot-shape, for the same difficulty you have, TailourMed introduced the M6 D-type fairway wood with its patented adjust face technology. You should try using it in the game, in my opinion, you will not get a better option than this.
- The new clubhead design with its large carbon-crown provides optimum distance with excellent sportsmanship.
- The discretionary mass in the head is less concentrated to optimize CG while maintaining a great MOI.
- Slot flexibility has been improved for better off-center performance.
- Its new TFU slot insert is more flush with the surface for better-turf interaction.
- It also comes with a stylish, sleek design.
- The silver front section is very easy to align as opposed to blackface.
- It costs a little more dollars.
3. Callaway Golf Epic Flash Fairway Wood
Callaway’s new Epic-Flash fairway wood is built as you expect. The new-model and old model feature the same technology in sub-zero drivers.
Callaway has used Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to develop different Flash Face, and Flash Face sub-zero drivers. Callaway’s has used the ultra-thin, reticulated Carpenter 455-steel cup face for the Epic-Flash wood to make it fly.
Within the clubhead, the company’s new jailbreak technology is the engine that promotes high ball speed. It has two internal straps that stabilize and harden the two parts by attaching the crown to the sole. It allows the face to move at a great impact load to produce faster ball speed.
This also features a new and lighter optimized hosel for players to dial in for smooth launch and optimal flight.
- It has been implemented on Epic Flash Fairway.
- Carpenter comes with a steel-face-cup.
- The Hausel system is better kept smaller and thinner for better shots.
- It combines a lot of cutting edge technology to create an incredible fairway wood.
- There is the flexibility offered in the options to change your loft and draw.
- This wood features a unique jailbreak technique for ball speed.
- You will get a lot of distance off the Tee.
- It suits beginners and senior player-friendly.
- Occasionally produced effects on side-spin.
4. Cobra King F8 Fairway Wood
Cobras were particularly popular due to being the easiest wood to hit out of hard lies. Its debates introduced the Buffler Rail system at the Cobra F7 Fairway Wood. After being requested by Cobra staff player Ricky Fowler, the brand has further improved the technology at the F8 Fairway Wood.
The latest range of F8 fairway wood has also hosted other design improvements that feature them as a popular selection for any golfer.
This review is only about King F8 wood. There is a low-spinning King F8 fairway that is more compact and designed to give greater distance and practicality for better players with faster swing speeds.
Its progressive buffer rail design uses shallower or stator rails depending on scaffolding and angle of attack for better versatility and forgiveness than any lie. A lightweight 5-ply carbon fiber crown delivers discretionary weight for moving CG lower and deep. The E9 stainless steel face maximizes flex for increased ball distance and speed at all points on its face.
- It comes with 2-rails on the bottom to helps keep the ball straight and long.
- It comes with 5-adjustable loft settings.
- It is not overly expensive.
- It is made with durable stainless steel.
- Its control and performance are quite advanced.
- It has a very pleasing look.
- It’s light, but still sounds and feels solid at impact.
5. Callaway XR Fairway Wood
The original steelhead was one of the reasonably fairway wood because of its uniquely beautiful-shape and innovative hawk sole, which increased versatility by encouraging smooth course interaction to promote solid contact with almost any lie.
Today with the new Steelhead-XR Fairway Wood, Callaway has dramatically improved the iconic shape, making the head more forgiving and more comfortable to hit, making it even more versatile and playful than the original Steelhead fairway. We have refined the sole. Also, We supercharged it with modern, power generation technologies to boost the distance away from the course and over the Tee.
- Next-Generation Face Cup Technology.
- They are exceptionally adept at mis-hit, fastball speed, and full-face distance.
- Its light-weight J-36 strong crown saves enough weight.
- It is the best club for a smooth-launch, lower spin, and extra power.
- Its small hoose relieves excess weight in the head and looks attractive.
- It improves aerodynamics for longer distances.
- It is not good enough to shape the ball around.
- There is no adjustment.
6. Taylor Made RocketBallz Fairway Wood
TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood has been a hot spot on the tour range this year. Its head is a good mid and provides a good level of forgiveness. It looks very fickle. Compared to Burner 2.0, this shape is much less ‘triangular,’ and it moves along the centre-of-gravity, the flight is much more penetrating than Burner 2.0.
Pull-face construction has also been used by other manufacturers and typically distributes a more powerful face and rocket bells in a fairway wood. We can say that it goes a long way to a fairway.
The TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway provides greater distance with a first flight, excellent sound, and feel. The Matrix Excon 5 stock shaft feels much better than the standard TaylorMade stick of the past.
The RocketBallz fairway is hard to beat, and you need to try it – so that you can say you have.
- It is designed for aggressive styling and powerful performance.
- It lowers the Gravity Center to launch from the fairway.
- It is mass pad provides optimal-launch, superior mythology.
- Its speed pocket unlocks higher launch and lower spins for incredible distances.
- It is better in terms of ball velocity and carrying distance.
- The bold satin black finish has been given with elegant detailing to improve it’s visual and alignment.
- It also has a light-weight rocket shaft for increased speed.
- It is not adjustable.
- There is some tinny sound in it.
7. Cobra F9 Speedback Fairway Wood
For the first time at Fairway Wood, the revolutionary Baffler Speedback Technology has been added to the CNC face. A precise computer-milled face that provides more stability than hand polishing. This is importagolfnt for face curves that offer a classic version on tour models and launch high on workability.
It should be easy to hit. Whenever it comes to forgiveness, Cobra-King speedzone stands for the test because it is the best playability. It is all built on the success of the Buffler Rail with fewer tweaks and enhancements, much of which revolves around speed-back technology and provides the great golf experience.
King Speedzone has a high towing ball flight that promotes a weight of 15 grams of tungsten. With a high rate of dispersion, it also controls accuracy on missiles. This ensures that these fairway woods are easy to collide with any type of surface. It is slightly-lighter, and, with a lower CG, makes it an amazing score in the playability category.
- It is incredibly very easy to hit.
- Its airspeed and distance are greatly increased by 360 aero technology.
- Its CNC milled club face provides an additional distance of up to about 7 yards.
- Its BAFFLER technology provides the player with speed, stability, and better launch.
- The progressive Baffler dual rail system is also useful for versatility.
- Aero trips are deployed to increase club-head speed and distance relative to aero flow, speed, and drugs.
- I believe that it does not have cons, it is the best product for you.
8. TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood
The new TaylorMade-M3 Fairway Wood is poised for a premium, adjustable fairway to the next level. It is constructed with 450 stainless steel bodies and a strong Ni-CO 300 face. It comes with a thin 5-layer carbon composite crown.
It has an improved track system allowing great moving weight homes to adjust for preferred shot size. Improvements in the design of this wood from its predecessor have made it a very big option for tour players and better amateur golfers.
The M3 fairway wood is using a new generation of a multi-material construction to save weights and create more power. Litter carbon content is used in the crown. The speed pocket has been lengthened for greater flexibility, thus reducing the speed of the ball more on the face.
TaylorMade’s M3 is ideal for fairway golfers who want individual performance and custom playability in a fairway wood. Its lightweight carbon-crown and frees sole weight that rebounds to a lower, more powerful center-of-gravity.
- It uses single 8G for the powerful CG space.
- Its long-speed pocket provides more flexibility on the face.
- The new track overhang provides precise and consistent turf interactions.
- Its 4A adjustable hosel personalizes fine-tune loft and launch.
- Its center of gravity is more powerful.
- It offers a variety of options for better function and form.
- It is made of carbon material which gives a more dull sound and solid effect.
- This provides a great launch for the better player.
- Its adjustable hosel sleeve allows for further accuracy and shaft replacement options.
- The clubhead feels quite heavy at the end of the shaft.
9. Vixa V12 Fairway Wood
The Vixa V12 is a low-profile metal fairway wood created to hit stunning shots on the Tee and fairway. This new wood attempts to replace your two clubs: your driver and your 3 woods. This means that Vix can launch V12 effectively from both tee and greens.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to lift the ball in the air from the deck for its amateur-friendly design. It is specially engineered to help in the middle, giving great level handicaps a monster leg shot at 4V.
You’ll love its low-profile design. It can reduce it to a level or slightly descending blow; This also means you will gain extra control and accuracy so that you can face every Tee shot.
Its heat-treated INOX steel face makes it easier for you to hit high-launching, long-lasting shots and more greens in regulation.
There is no doubt about its high-quality construction as you get a 1-year manufacturer warranty on it.
- Its design gives ultimate versatility to all golfers.
- The Vix V12 is the only metal wood available for under $ 200.
- Its shallow club facilitates major contact.
- The shaft is available in 5-options, with weight, flex, and torque based on your specific swing speed.
- It comes with a FitSlip Sole created to eliminate digging and bouncing through the greens.
- It has a Heat-Treated Inox Steel Clubface.
- It has featured a naturally low centre-of-gravity.
- Its low COG helps accomplish a great launch.
- Its red color is aggressive and can be distracting for some players.
- Its hosel is non-adjustable, and the only loft available is 14.5 degrees.
10. MW8 Moon Fairway Wood
If you want to struggle to hit the green from a long distance, then MW8 Moon Wood is the best golf option for you. Most recreational golfers-struggle with the medium and long irons and even their hybrids and fairway woods, but the MW8 is a different kind of fairway wood built for you with clean-contact, high projection, and long-range. It’s NOT an iron; It’s NOT a hybrid, It’s NOT a fairway wood, It’s a perfect combination of all three.
Due to its shallow clubface and low center of gravity, the face enjoys extremely higher launch and greater ball speed. Also, this ultra-low center of gravity is designed for high trajectories. The extra-wide sole is curved for minimal resistance at the turf-contact so that you glide neatly where the club strikes.
The MW8 Hybrid makes it much more comfortable and easier to control than wood and a long irons. Its short shaft promotes a more straight swing to a shorter iron, making it easier to swing.
MW8 is very reliable, and it will become your reliable, from Farewell to the club. Legal and compliant; The rules of golf have manufactured it. An unbeatable warranty backs great quality construction.
- It is easy to get the ball up the air.
- It is a low profile wood.
- It is excellent for long-distance and high-launch hits.
- A shorter shaft makes it much more comfortable to square the clubface and find the sweet spot at impact.
- Its high launch angle helps you get the ball up and in the air easily from almost any lie.
- Its flat sole glides lower on the turf for high launch and control.
- Some players may be disengaged due to its standard-length.
How to Choose the Best Fairway Woods?
The structure of your bag and the choice of clubs is a personal choice. You should only have a book club in your bag which you feel better at the time of hitting. Traditionally, most golfers take 3 and 5 woods, offering the most options on 5s and longer par 4d. There are some things that you must keep in mind while choosing 3 woods which is the following –
Control and Performance
We all know that this varies from person to person. On this basis, when it comes to players of different abilities and swing speeds, there is little trouble to find 3-Wood.
To overcome your problem, we have mentioned different products above, where you can pick them by looking at the control and performance.
Choosing build quality becomes a difficult task when you have a wide range of options of the same kind. As technology is developing, homogenization is being encouraged. The industry that makes the club is making them better. Clubs undergo rigorous testing and thought leadership, giving you a superior quality of them. All our products given above are of great quality, so you will not have difficulty in choosing them.
The trend of the adjustability is not yet as popular among drivers, but some manufacturers are now offering to be helpful at Fairway Woods to give players the ability to customize the club to fit their swing and conditions. 3 wood is important to take care of in improving the adjustment within these fairway woods. It Loft, face angle and movable weight which is essential for the best golf 3-wood.
Most of the market’s woods are made of steel and titanium. Both are better for the game but differences can be found in the choice of all players. If you want to take a strong, forgiving element, then choose steel-wood and if you say light-weight wood, Titanium would be the right choice.
Shafts are important equipment for any club. Plenty of hybrid and utility clubs appear in the game, which has shorter-shafts, giving the advantage that these clubs will feel like iron and give more control.
However, fairway woods are designed to offer greater distance because the clubhead speed will be higher. Although somewhat relinquishing control, Fairway Wood’s work is primarily distance. Most fairway woods are now coming with a graphite shaft because it is lighter and the different flexes will suit all swing speeds.
By now, you have learned about the best fairway woods Product with us, of which you will be able to select a suitable option for your skill set and performance. Here, it would be wrong to describe anyone 3 Wood better because every product is made according to the players. The player selects the right 3 wood according to his playing style. So now take the best golf option for you.
A high lofted fairway wood gives all golfers a better playing experience than low lofted woods. If we talk in a simple way, more Loft = more Forgiveness. The most surprising point in the golf game is that you will gain extra distance by increasing the loft, especially if you slow the swing a bit. Any club in this list will give you the best feel, and you will get in the right position of the course more often.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a 3 Hybrid the Same as a 5 Wood?
The 3 Hybrid is designed to replace the traditional 3-iron. It is much more forgiving than the 3 iron and is commonly used on approach shots for green and means to hit at a specific distance. They both have a purpose and plenty of players carry a 5 stick and a 3 hybrid.
2. What’s the Best Loft for a 3 Wood?
So, our recommendation is: follow the advice of the PGA pros and increase the loft of your driver. Most golfers also carry-3 and 5-woods in their bags. A 3 wood has a loft between 15 and 18 degrees, and a 5 wood has a loft between 20 and 22 degrees. The higher the golf club number, the higher the loft.
3. What to Look for When Buying a Fairway Wood?
Fairway Woods typically include, but not limited to 3, 5, and 7- woods, with the higher the number indicates the greater loft angle of the clubhead. The higher loft will translate to higher and shorter shots, which is useful on fairway shots -hence the name -, and also tee shots on short Par 4 and long Par 3.
4. How Many Fairway Woods should I Carry in My Bag?
Most golfers today tote three members of the woods family in their bags: their driver, along with two fairway-woods (of course, you can always carry more or less). The most common fairway woods are the 3-wood and 5-wood, although other versions are excellent for different applications.