In a Hurry? Our Top 2 Picks to Buy!
Odyssey White Hot Pro
Odyssey Stroke Lab
Your decision to choose the right and ideal putter may give a new direction to your game. The ideal putter should take your game to the height you used to think about.
Most golfers often neglect to pay attention to details when selecting putters and therefore end their progress in the game. When choosing an ideal putter, you need to consider the stroke style that suits you the most.
For example, if your preferred style is straight-back-straight-through putting stroke, then you should consider the choice of a mallet putter, which is normally balanced.
So today, we are going to give information about some mallet putters that will help you in your game and provide a balanced and right direction to your game.
We’ve prepared a list of Best Mallet Putters based on Golfer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Mallet Putters
|Golf Putters||Hand Availability||Head Weight|
|Odyssey White Pro||L/RH||343g|
|Odyssey Stroke Lab||L/RH||360g|
|TaylorMade Spider Tour||RH||350g|
|TaylorMade Spider X||L/RH||355g|
|Cleveland Huntington Beach||L/RH||370g|
|Bloodline Stand Up||RH||395g|
|Rife Barbados 2.0||RH||320g|
Which Are The 10 Best Mallet Putters In 2021?
1. Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Putter
The new White Hot Pro 2.0 puters have an entry that has won on consecutive tours, and this putter has been engineered to meet the performance demands of the world’s best players. It is designed for better sound, feels, and performance on the face.
Its mirror based system helps you select the appropriate head size for the ball based on your setup. The closer you are to the ball, the more likely you will come back straight through the arc.
Designed to meet the performance demands of the world’s most serious golfers, this timeless blade putter incorporates a re-purposed white face designed to improve the sound, feel, and performance. The heel/toe weight placement Odyssey combines with the White Warm Pro 2.0 black pewter with a full-shaft offset and cranks neck hosel to maximize feel, alignment, and accuracy.
- It is a gift for the best golfers in the world.
- Its white-hot insert produces better sound, feel, and overall performance.
- Its laser milling insert cutting process achieves tight tolerance for consistent performance.
- Heel/toe weight placement increases forgiveness and accountability on face attacks.
- This improves accuracy and stroke stability.
- It also has a triple track pointer for right direction.
- There is no negative aspect to it.
2. Odyssey Stroke Lab Versa Putter
The feeling and sound of the Odyssey Stroke Lab may seem to vary slightly between each head, so making the right selection here can lead to a bit of trial and error. There is a wide range of options available depending on whether you are a mallet or a person with a blade, so there should be something for everyone.
The feeling of the stroke lab shaft did not differ from a normal steel shaft, so you are getting the benefit of counterbalancing in a pretty standard set. You notice the extra weight in the grip end of the club, and you take the same sensation of the head towards the target as you would with an unbalanced potter.
There are so many different configurations in this putter that we cannot test and analyze each one of them. But from what we have seen, it is hard to imagine that any of them would be hopeless.
- It has added a unique new method of weight distribution.
- Its tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves up to 40 grams in weight.
- It is a well-balanced putter.
- It provides smooth roll and rapid distance control.
- It doesn’t come with SuperStroke grips.
3. TaylorMade Golf Spider Putter
This Tour putter a simpler version of the most popular mallet putter line, as the flat stick features pure roll inserts, multiple hosel options, and perimeter weighting heads.
The putter’s head in this is filled with a soaking foam that allows for a better feel and a more solid sound in effect. The square shape of the Spider Tour head helps with alignment, especially when used uniformly with a single line that is behind the center of the face.
A light aluminum body buoyed by a stainless steel frame, the TaylorMade putter is considered reliable by some of the world’s finest golfers, and for a very affordable price, Weekend Warriors is one of the best putters on the market.
- It has a lightweight aluminum core.
- Its vibration-damping PU foam enhances the sound and feel.
- Its unique square shape and a single alignment line make the shot easy.
- Its double bend design is balanced with a 350-gram weight of head.
- Some players say that it lacks the reactivity of the soft face.
- Its head design is not traditional like other mallet putters and may take some time to use.
4. TaylorMade Spider X Putter
The Spider X Putters are built with an extended fixture that you can see. This design is completely re-engineered into the clubhead extensively to maximize stability and forgiveness.
A heavy 320-gram steel frame has been combined with a 15-gram carbon composite core to force the majority of the weight in the club’s circumference to optimize stability. The new True Path Alignment System improves accuracy making it easier to visualize the intended target line.
Finally, inserting a thicker net roll improves the sound and feel while providing a more accurate roll. Its heavy 320-gram frame improves stability by maximizing circumference. Also, the 30% heavy head uses a steel frame with a lightweight carbon composite core. The Thick 5mm Pure Roll Insert improves sound, feel, and roll characteristics for more thick and accurate performance.
- It has improved the level of stability.
- It has a wider and more forgiving sweet spot.
- The weight can be adjusted easily.
- High price tag.
5. Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT Putter #11
Cleveland is considered the grate producer on the market today, and their mallet putters are one of the best. Their its line was very well received, and if you are interested in a center connection with the shaft, their # 11 Soft Mallet Putter would be the best option for you.
Its best feature is facial milling. The unique revolving design of precision milling on the face promotes a feeling that few other mallet putters can rival. If you look at the face even closer, you can tell that the center is designated with additional milling to give more grip to the milled face.
The golfer’s center has been redistributed to the Cleveland Mallet Putter to aid in the golfer’s feel and stability during the stroke. Innovation helps golfers stretch their putts and is far more consistent than an unbalanced malt putter.
- It provides incredible feel through the innovative milling process.
- It gives a good forward roll externally with exceptional distance control.
- This places us directly on the target line.
- Its speed optimized face tech also creates distance on mishits.
- Its diamond CNC milling pattern provides a soft feel.
- It provides amazing feel and stability.
- This is not an appropriate choice for golfers with a hard solid feel at impact.
6. Ray Cook Silver Ray SR500 Putter
The Ray Cook Silver Ray SR500 is a premium and a premium putter at an affordable price that will improve your gameplay. It has the latest technology that will help keep alignment during the stroke. The design is also admirable and classy.
It has a charcoal gray finish, which you will definitely like. It is also non-dazzling, so you can play without being distracted. The alignment of lines and undertakings will be improved. You will have an accurate shot with this putter.
Its head is slightly heavier, which will also help in keeping stability and accuracy to your stroke. Poorly played shots with this putter in your hands will also provide direction. Apart from this, its soft mid-size paddle-style grip will make your game comfortable and fun. This allows you to have a good grasp on the putter and have complete control over your shot.
The goal of the putter maker is to help you achieve the best performance in every game. Ideally, it was designed for newbies as well as experienced golfers.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- It has a good design.
- It has a comfortable grip.
- This improves your accuracy.
- Its color disappears quickly.Its front and rear wings could be too large for some players.
7. Bloodline Stand Up Putter
The Bloodline Stand Up is one of the attractive puters that are developing their identity in the traditional putter market through very interesting design features.
Its head is made of aluminum molten CNC and has stainless steel sole plates, integrated hosel, shaft, and built-in grip. All of this enables Bloodline’s Stand Up to stand on its own.
The combination of a heavy head, shaft, and grip gives the Bloodline Putters their unique balance that performs their work through the stroke. The stand-up feature has the same view of the club, ball, line, and hole lining. This will allow for a more accurate line-up and vision of the target line.
- It has a unique stand up features.
- This is the only tour quality putter that stands alone.
- It improves performance with its performance groove face technology.
- Its ultra-low balance point delivers feel and stability.
- It comes with triple track for accuracy.
- This pricing is at the top end of the scale.
- Its stand-up facility is unlikely to be beneficial in windy conditions.
8. Orlimar Black-Silver F80 Putter
This F80 Putter includes all the features. Features include a double bend heel shafted hosel, a soft TPU face insert, and a bi-color visual T-line that helps the golfer find the center of the face at the address.
When you catch this putter, you will not experience a heavy malt. Instead, it is lighter. Most high handicappers respond well to a heavy mallet putter for stability and stability, which may not be the right choice for high handicappers.
If you are thinking of an alignment line, the tangent F80 has a large T-shaped sight lines that flows radially towards the back of the putter head. If you are in the market for a budget putter that performs admirably without the more expensive malt bells and whistles, the Orlimer F80 Putter is a worthwhile choice.
- It has a high MOI design for extra forgiveness.
- Its double bend heel shafted hosel improves hand stability.
- It contrasts the two-color viewline for easy to align.
- It comes with a great look.
- It is quite low in price.
- Its light club-head can cause discomfort for the high-handicappers.
9. Rife Golf Barbados 2.0 Mallet Putter
The Rife Barbados 2.0 Putter is an option that you can use to improve your game. Known as the world’s first barbados putter, it gives you excellent balance and also creates perfect alignment. It will help you putt the ball easily where you want to putt it.
You can personalize the putter based on the velocity of the greens through the removable cylinder on the back twice. You can gain control and eventually take charge of your game. The two straps are hollow, and the weight space helps to generate high-speed inertia, which gives you more stability.
If you hit the ball for the first time, it is impossible to remember that you are in the correct position from behind the two bars directly on both sides of the ball’s impact area before you hit. Embedded in this is also a technique that catches the ball – instead of the chip – and is released in an immediate forward roll, essentially using less loft.
- It performs with great technology.
- This moves the ball in the right direction.
- It has twice removable cylinders on the putter twice.
- This allows the golfer to customize his putter based on the speed of the greens.
- This produces a great moment of high stability.
- Not an option for left-handed players.
10. Pinemeadow Golf PGX Putter
This putter from the Pinemeadow PGX has an eye-catching contrast with the golf ball, a well-designed alignment tool above the head, and a soft insert that improves the roll compared to other similar models.
It has an offset hosel that provides a clear line of sight to the golf ball. The “plumber neck” that helps in alignment and accuracy. When the top of the head is coupled with alignment art, the golfer should have no problem finding the center of the face. Designed to minimize impact and promote a smooth roll on the face, this is a feature we did not expect would work on medium put from 10-15 feet.
If you are searching for a budget-level mallet putter with a strong contrast to the golf ball at the address and a soft roll after impact, you can do a lot worse than the Pinemeadow PGX Putter.
- It has a high definition alignment.
- It is well balanced.
- It has given correct weight for responsive swings.
- It keeps the position of hands and eyes better.
- It has excellent weight control.
- It comes with a beautiful white finish.
- It has a soft and light base.
- It is designed for right-handed golfers only.
How To Choose The Best Mallet Putters?
When we are rolling a ball along with the greens, it may seem simple to look at but is confusingly complex. One of the problems that we face when placing is the difficulty of rolling the ball quickly. For this, there are some unique things in the choosing of Putter, which is very important to keep in mind. There is not much experience in seeing the difference between traditional putters and mallets in the game of golf. The best mallet putter is much farther back than a blade putter. This extra space accomplishes some things that are impossible with very small traditional flat sticks. Here are some facts of mallets that need to be seen. Let’s see –
When we talk about the value of the putter, we are specifically referring to its performance against the cost of the club. Famous golf equipment companies are known to charge far more than smaller companies, but many golfers ask themselves if the extra cost is worth it in the long term. So we have included some products in this article that are suitable for golfers who do not want to put too much burden on their pockets.
Putters are not made the same by all companies when it comes to forgiveness. When we look at this specific criterion, we want to put the putter through a test that looks at how the club responds when the putt does not hit with the center. It is very important that your putter not show the correct response to the wrong hits. We all understand that we can perfect every shot, but it never happens. Like an iron shot or drive, which gets the clubface more towards the toe and loses accuracy and distance. Anytime your shot may hit away from the center of the clubface, you may have to lose speed and your target line as well. Therefore, whenever you choose a putter, keep in mind his forgiveness.
The feel of a putter is another factor, which reflects the assurances and dependencies you have given. We all know that golf is a mental game. When buying a putter, keep in mind that your putter is well constructed and can work to reduce your score. When we discuss feeling in our reviews, we are talking about everything that happens after your hands touch the first putter. Now you can buy the products given here without any dispute because all these meet your demands.
However, this assumption may not be correct to you, but if a putter is oddly shaped or has a different shape, it can certainly be distracting. It may eventually lead to a club that you lose faith in on the green. When we take a look at the presence of a putter, we want to note how it looks on your bag as well as the address. The better the presentation, the more confidence you will have in sinking that important put.
This factor is one of the most important criteria that we observe when looking at putters. The roll quality of a putter is critical to getting the ball along the goal line with minimal skidding and hopping. Golfers want to get the ball out of the clubface and start the roll as soon as possible. Bad putters will increase this reduction, while first-rate putters will reduce bad effects to provide a more pure roll that you can count on when faced with significant put.
Mallet putters are options that can help your golf ball roll better. In today’s time, golfers of every skill level are embracing Mallet. The only reason for this is to use mallets science and engineering to eradicate the adverse effects of harmful attacks. Which means less put in the jaw and more of the tingling in the bottom of the cup. If you are not using a mallet, then you are adding pressure to your short game, whether you can afford it or not. Our advice will be for you that you have chosen a better option and ordered it so that you do not be left behind in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Mallet Putters Better?
Most players traditionally start with blade putters in their bags, with mallet putters gaining popularity with advances in control and stability through the stroke. Players with a heel stroke perform better with the blade due to the distribution of weight between the heel and the toe.
2. Do Mallet Putters Provide More Forgiveness?
Many golfers have cited the advantages of mallet putter as improved stability, straighter put stroke, and better performance over longer put. Mallet putters also provide a little more forgiveness on direction and roll due to their unique weight distribution. That is, they are better for forgiveness.
3. What Putter Length Is Right for Me?
Most putters range from about 32 to 52 inches, and they are designed to keep your eyes on the ball. When you are in the address position, the shaft of your putter should fall neatly to your fore-arm. It is common for golfers to choose a putter too late for their game.