Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Cart
- Heavy-duty frame.
- Effortless usability.
- Various color options.
- Silicone straps provide great workability.
- Large net for storage.
- Provides plenty of accessories.
Do you love walking on the golf courses while playing but are frustrated to carry your accessories? If yes, then you have reached the right page. Don’t let your outer self discourage you. Just stick with us, and you won’t regret it.
After doing an immense analysis on the golf push carts, we have brought you one that will effortlessly carry all of your golf equipment. Today, we will review the Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Push Cart.
Generally, a golf cart or trolley is designed to transport a golf bag, essential clubs, and other golf equipment around the golf course. Further, it will reduce the strain on the operator compared to carrying the bags by itself.
The Clicgear 4.0 is an upgraded version of the 3.5+ model. It provides several features, including an infinitely adjustable silicone bag strap system for securing your bag, flexible upper saddle, lower saddle, etc. Further, aircraft-grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing, and airless tires make sure the cart lasts for a longer time. Let’s begin the analysis.
Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Push Cart Review: First Impressions
|Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Cart Specifications|
|Color||Lime Green / Silver / Black / Pink / white|
|Folded Dimensions||13″ x 15″ x 24″|
|Number of Wheels||3|
|Maintenance||Free Airless Tires|
|Extras||Cup Holder & Umbrella Mount|
|Storage Push Net||Yes|
Reasons To Buy
- Foldable into a compact size.
- It is lightweight and durable.
- The airless tires do not require maintenance.
- Independent handlebar adjustments.
- Accommodates most stand bags.
- Adjustable upward saddle adjusts from a small bag to a bigger size within seconds.
- Lower saddle provides better support between the stand bags and the front sided wheel.
Reasons To Avoid
- Due to the advanced features, it is a little bit pricey.
Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Push Cart Review: Detailed Specifications
The body of this golf trolley is created from aircraft-grade and scratch-resistant aluminum, making it solid. Even if your cart falls over with your bag, it will not break. Besides, it can bear plenty of weight.
This 3-wheel cart has been awarded based on its excellent durability and functions. Further, one of the best features of this push cart is that it gets foldable quickly, creating a compact size. The dimensions will be 13 inches long, 15 inches wide, and 24 inches high. The rest of the upgrade in the design is explained below for a better glimpse of the cart.
- Adjustable Upper Saddle – Every golf bag does not have the exact same size to sit at the same angle on the cart. Above all, stand bags, cart bags, staff bags are made differently and require disparate places to fit in. But the upward saddle can hold any type of such bag appropriately at an angle that best fits the handle. As a result, you can get a perfect fit, and the clubs tend to be more upright, making the sliding golf clubs in and out of your bag easily. That’s why it is considered the game-changer upgrade in this model.
- Lower Saddle – The improved version is mainly developed to allow better clearance between the stand bags and the front wheel. This saddle is increased a little higher off the front sided wheel to keep itself high off the ground. It results in not letting your bag be hung up on weeds (unwanted plants grown on the course) or the dirt getting on the bottom part of the bag. You can probably notice the changes when you walk through the taller grass.
- Silicone Strap – When you move your golf accessories from one place to another, your bag stands still on the cart most of the time. But when crossing bumps or dips, you should take extra care to see that these two are locked finely. Clicgear has taken this seriously and used silicone straps instead of the old elastic straps to offer additional bag grip and adjustability. Last but not least, the belt loop system can pretty easily accommodate a large or small bag.
There are quite a few features that are admired in this golf cart. One of them is the mounted hand brake placed on the front wheel. The upgrade made in this 4.0 cart is far better than the 3.5+ model, where the brake lines would get caught or stuck in the wheel. Just press it to prevent your cart from rolling when you walk away.
This Clicgear push cart is the best in terms of usability on the course. It consists of 3 wheels, providing great stability. In addition, this cart is constructed with airless and maintenance-free tires that roll smoothly on all surfaces.
Storage & Accessories
It is termed as another important feature this Clicgear push cart offers. Furthermore, this cart comes with a storage net and a full console with a built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders. You will even get a bottle holder, umbrella mount, and 4 mount tabs for supporting other golf accessories, such as a seat, cooler bag, etc.
Golfers can comfortably transport their golf equipment with all these specialized and upgraded features in the Clicgear 4.0 model. Moreover, you can effortlessly fold it up and keep it in your garage or somewhere else at your home. When you walk in the golf courses, you can feel its lightweight, giving you much comfort. Apart from that, you will have no muscle strain to carry the cart.
Getting a warranty on any product is a magnificent feeling. It lets you believe that even if the equipment has any manufacturing or material defects, you are ensured to have them repaired or replaced without any additional charges within the given timeline. Similarly, you are getting a warranty for this cart from Clicgear for the next three years on the frame and one year on the parts, beginning from the date of purchase.
- Frame – 3 Years.
- Parts – 1 Year.
The low CG, airless wheels, adjustable handle, and easy-to-pull brake help the golfers effortlessly use the 4.0 trolley. Plus, you do not have to worry about losing your umbrella, scorecards or pencils with the improved security of the 4.0.
Clicgear is providing its users with several colors to choose from. If you don’t prefer one particular color, you can buy from the other available options. There will be a total of five colors with this cart, such as black, lime green, pink, silver, and white.
The parking handed brake prevents your push cart from rolling when you walk away from it. Besides, the strap system made from silicone keeps your bag safe if you suddenly cross a bump or dip.
Overall, its extra storage capability, less weight, better durability, lower and upper saddles make your golf equipment-carrying journey convenient and comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What material is the tubing made from?
The tubing on this Clicgear cart is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, the most lightweight and durable aluminum available.
2. How would I clean my Clicgear 4.0 cart?
Do not use a hose or pressure washer that could fill the frame tubing with water or even damage the wheel bearings with too much water. Instead, it is recommended to use a wet cloth to wipe out the dust or other dirt particles.
3. How to maintain the 4.0 cart?
A periodic tightening of the nuts and bolts of your Clicgear cart will improve the performance. Further, do not apply any lubrication oil to your cart as it attracts dirt that will lead your cart to offer a worse performance. Last but not least, if you find any wear and tear in the parts, either repair or replace it according to the needs.