In a Hurry? Our Top 2 Picks to Buy!
Do you need an electric Golf Cart? Is this going to help your game? Or is it more trouble than it is worth?
There are many factors to consider before making a financial investment.
There are mainly two types of trolleys, electric and a push trolley. Both make necessary contributions to the curriculum. But the trouble with pushcarts comes when you embark on the course in your golf bag, with 14 clubs, two dozen balls, waterproofs, water bottles, tees, pitch-mark repairers, laser rangefinder, and anther accessories.
It would be a wrong idea to choose a pushcart with so much luggage. Here it would be best if you had an electric-trolley that takes you on a course while saving your energy.
Some believe that electric-trolleys are more expensive than pushcarts, but this assumption is entirely wrong because here you will find some examples that affect your pocket less.
We’ve prepared a list of Best Electric Golf Trolleys based on Golfer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Electric Golf Trolleys
|Golf Carts||Cart Weight||Battery Weight|
|CartTek GRI-1500Li||21 lbs||3.5 lbs|
|CaddyTrek R2||23 lbs||6 lbs|
|NovaCaddy||20 lbs||6 lbs|
|MGI Zip Navigator||28.6 lbs||6.90 lbs|
|FTR Caddytrek R2||33 lbs||6 lbs|
|Bat-Caddy X4R||24 lbs||25 lbs|
|Stewart X9||31.30 lbs||5.50 lbs|
|Powakaddy Fw 3||20.72 lbs||16.53 lbs|
|Bag Boy Navigator||28.6 lbs||6.90 lbs|
|Spitzer R5||31 lbs||24 lbs|
Which are the 10 Best Electric Golf Trolleys In 2021?
1. CartTek GRI-1500Li Cart
The GRI-1500Li is the highest quality machine. Many batteries lose their efficiency after only a few hundred charges, but its lithium-ion-battery can withstand a charge of over 500. Also, you can make about 36 holes with one charge of the battery.
It has a lightweight design that weighs around 21 pounds. It is accompanied by an easy, programmable remote that works up to 30 meters from the golf cart.
It has a ball holder, scorecard holder, and umbrella holder. The remote also has a strap to sling on top of the car, so you won’t need to keep it in your pocket. It is a very durable product. It uses aircraft-grade aluminum, so you can expect it to last for years.
- It is a lightweight product manufactured by aluminum.
- It is very easy to assemble and store again.
- It comes with remort control.
- Its battery can last up to 36 holes.
- It provides extra-space for your accessories.
- Its battery can be charged more than 500 times.
- It uses dual high-torque motors to increase power.
- It has an easy free-wheel mode, which allows you to maneuver the vehicle easily.
- Its wheels lack grip (can slip under wet conditions).
2. CaddyTrek R2 Smart Robotic Electric Golf Cart
This is one of the highest quality products and is excellent value for money. It is an attractive choice for all types of golfers.
Its remote function has been given much better. Allegedly you can operate even up to 120 yards away. It also works well on slopes and hills, is durable, and is very easy to collect.
It is very easy to operate, along with the remort you can operate it manually. Its remote functions include forward, reverse, stop, left, right, time forward functions, and cruise function.
This remote-controlled vehicle can cross the 27+ hole limit with a powerful rechargeable battery. The R2 has a durable aluminum design that can run smoothly even on difficult-terrains.
Its rugged design may not be as sleek as some golfers prefer, but it offers an affordable price feature that makes it an attractive-option for golfers.
- Its speed step switch works well.
- It comes with a different and stylish look.
- Its remote can operate up to 120 yards.
- It can cross 27 holes with powerful motor.
- It comes with a durable aluminum-frame-design.
- Affordable price tag.
- It is heavier than the others.
- Sometimes it’s hard to turn.
3. NovaCaddy Remote Control Electric Cart
This is one of our newest and most innovative Caddies on the market. This aluminum-frame technically comes with a weight of only 20 pounds.
Two clicks-set design folding in a package that is smaller than most regular pushcarts. It is powered by a powerful 200-Watt motor with a choice of 3 powerful, long-lasting lead acids or even the latest lithium-ion-battery.
The trolley is manually operated with a smooth rheostat and cruise-control and can be easily pushed without battery power. NovaCaddy electric-trolley is highly innovative and manufactured with the highest ISO 9000 quality standards.
It strikes a great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and price.
- It is made with durable aluminum material.
- It is very light in (20 lbs).
- It can be used in manual mode.
- It is very Affordable.
- It is simple to assemble.
- There are two options available for the battery.
- It has a cup holder that can hold many types of drinks.
- It does not come with a remote.
- It can be challenging to use speed-control.
4. MGI Zip Navigator Electric Cart
If you are looking for a compact design and an industry-leading electric-cart, the MGI Zip-Navigator may be a better choice for you. With this new Zip-Navigator, you will be able to play shots under less exhaustion, as you will get free walking around the course with it.
Its automatically down hill control feature easily takes you down from any hilly terrain, while also controlling speed. Its Advanced Click and Go Lithium 380Wh battery system allows you to keep it in the game for a long-time. Its powerful twin 230W motors will enable you to take it easily in any difficult-terrain.
Its full directional remote allows for left, right, forward, reverse, and motion control and the gyroscope-straight tracker technology keeps the vehicle drive on track throughout the terrain.
It has swiveling and lockable front-wheels that can travel easily on any surface. To avoid hazards, it has an electronic park brake that provides stability to the trolley.
- It comes with twin calibrated 230-W motor.
- It also has a downhill speed-control system.
- Its patented-gyroscope tracker keeps the trolley on track.
- Its 24-volt lithium-ion battery gives a long-game experience.
- Its remote allows multiple control options.
- Its designed for durability and functionality.
- It has an simple fold-down.
- It is a bit heavy to carry.
- It is challenging to control when power is off.
5. FTR Caddytrek R2 Golf Trolley
If you want to improve your golf journey with your best golf electric caddy, the FTR Caddytrek R2 is a great choice, as it has a follow mode. You can set it to walk with you so that you will always have your golf cart. The battery-time is good for 18 holes, but if you want to run more, you can keep it in manual-mode like a normal pushcart.
Its lightweight aluminum-frame can traverse rough terrains in a straight line, and also comes with a gyroscope to create an extremely stable golf trolley.
The gyroscope helps the R2 drive in a straight line, facing a rocky or rough area. The larger rear wheel promotes grip, and the retractable 5th wheel ensures that it will not be overlapping as it interacts with unrestrained terrain.
It is designed to bend easily into a compact size that can be store with minimal effort. Its 250-Watt dual motor is incredibly powered.
If we talk about the operating of its control, then it is much better. Its remote can operate the trolley from a range of up to 100 feet, and you can turn the golf trolley in any direction.
- It comes with a lightweight and compact design.
- Its technology is great to use.
- It is provided with a straightforward follow-me mode.
- Its solid and durable-wheels strengthen grip on the course.
- It comes with smart remote function.
- It has powerful and quiet 250W dual motors.
- A 24V lithium-ion battery has been used to keep it running for a long-time.
- There is no Cons in it.
6. Bat-Caddy X4R Trolley
The XR4 frame uses high-grade aluminum to produce a sturdy and lightweight trolley with 3-wheels. Its anti-tip technology keeps your clubs straight in most situations. This makes assembly more comfortable, and collapsible directions are extremely simple to follow.
The 2 x 200-watt motors powered by a 12-volt battery provided with enough energy for about 6 hours. To get maximum life from the battery, Bag-Boy incorporated a free-wheeling system into the X4R Golf Trolley.
Its brake system is commendable and can be operated with a handle to close it when needed.
The cruise support function allows the golfer to regulate the speed and has a timer function, ranging from 10 to 30 minutes, which can be determined when the golf trolley should proceed to the next location.
- It comes with a Sturdy body.
- It is effortless to assemble.
- It provides an exceptional response to remote commands.
- It is a very lightweight golf trolley.
- It is quite simple to fold for travel.
- It comes with an anti-tipping function.
- It has an adjustable handle.
- It has a time advance function.
- It has adequate storage options.
- There is a lack of power on the steep-hills.
7. Stewart X9 Golf Cart
You will be able to get a luxury feel on the course with the latest version X9 Follow of the multi-award-winning X Series from British manufacturer Stewart Golf.
X9 Follow takes a strain for you, its Follow Me system detects your position and reacts to movements automatically. So you can enjoy the walk and need to focus on your game.
It includes a 4-wheel chassis and rear stabilizer that helps handle the hilly golf course. Its rechargeable Bluetooth handset provides you with a multi-directional remote control from 50 yards away.
A light lithium battery (5.50lbs) contained in it gives you power for even the toughest 18 holes so that you can continue the game non-stop. Its hard rotating molded chassis provides a solid foundation for the X9 follow.
The X9 Follow is designed to accommodate any cart or tour bag and can store your best golf balls, tees, scorecards, pencils, handsets, and more on the handle.
- It comes with three different colors.
- It has a rechargeable Bluetooth handset remote.
- Its manual control mode is very accurate.
- Its follow mode is highly intuitive.
- The manufacturer gives it a 2-year warranty.
- It has an emergency brake facility.
- It is a very lightweight (31.30 lbs) product made by hand in Great Britain.
- It is slightly more expensive than other products.
- When it is folded, it can be a little difficult to carry.
8. Powakaddy Fw3 Golf Trolley
The FW3 is available in a classic black frame with very advanced features and piano black trim. This compact trolley has been introduced in the market with an attractive and functional design and is full of features that any golfer will love.
It has a strong frame made of an alloy and is quite lightweight. The total weight of this power trolley is less than 25 pounds. To make it powerful, a whisper-quiet 200-W motor is introduced, the FW3i also features an easy-to-soft soft T-bar grip with a simple on-off button. It has power, pause, and resume function that is displayed on the new digital screen.
The plug-n-play battery system of the Fw3 electric-trolley further improves the quality of its design. With its standard lithium battery, you can play up to 18 holes in a day, but if you regularly play more than 18 holes in a day.
- It is a fairly lightweight (20.7 lbs) product made of steel alloy material.
- It has a widescreen color display, which displays screen speed and battery limit.
- Using the three-step folding system, it is easier to fold.
- Its durable straps to secure your bag.
- Its adjustable front-wheel provides a smooth ride regardless of the terrain.
- This is great product, No Cons.
9. Bag-Boy Navigator Electric Cart
This is designed to keep the vehicle on track with a fully directional remote-control in a quad electric golf cart. You can do this right, left, forward, and backward with full speed control.
This compact four-wheel trolley is powered by twin calibrated 230w motors and a lithium-ion 12v 24 Amp battery. It is suitable for conquering the highest hills. 360 ° mobility, gyroscope “anti-deviation” and easy access gear storage are provided with this golf cart.
It is a leader in modern golf cart technology. Its unique design allows wheels to tilt, handle bumps, and also maintain control and speed while traveling downhill.
All critical braking systems can be operated with easy locking from the handle. There is a remote-control function that will control the golf trolley in all wind ways.
- It comes in a super-compact 4-wheel design.
- Twin calibrated 230w motors power it.
- It is fully controlled by directional remote-control.
- Its patented gyroscope anti-division technology drives the right track all the time.
- When folded, it is small in size and easy to carry.
- Its downhill speed-control maintains the desired speed level.
- It has advanced digital electronics with a full-color display.
- It has adjustable upper bag support brackets and straps to accommodate the top golf bags.
- Its remote-control doesn’t use track buttons.
- There is little lack of speed-control.
10. Spitzer R5 Electric Golf Cart
The R5 Golf Trolley provides the freedom to run on the course without the burden of a golf bag, which will result in you enjoying and focused on your game. You will never have to leave some clubs at home for fear of a heavy golf bag again.
Its SPITZER AUTO-IQ control system allows you to set an automatic distance-timer, with this cart can automatically accelerate up to 30 meters. Its high tech aluminum alloy S-frame makes the cart lighter weight and durable. Its powerful, fast, dual motors make it easy to run on the course.
It includes direction control, timed advance-function, and emergency and soft costing stop functions. Also, a multi-function remote control featuring manual handle control and a 3-stage battery charge indicator is easy to use, allowing you to do such complete control.
- It is made from a high tech aluminum alloy S-frame.
- It comes with a functional remote control.
- Its remort gives a long-range of up to 150 meters.
- Its 200W noiseless DC electric motors make it more powerful.
- It has an auto-run mode with 3-distance options (10, 20, 30m).
- It is very lightweight and is made of durable material.
- It is very easy to use with multifunctional remote control.
- It also has emergency and soft costing stop functions.
- There is no Cons.
How To Choose The Best Electric Trolley?
We know that there are many brands for any item in the market; the market is full of options. Now here, if you go to find a better product for you, then you may have difficulties because every product has its unique feature.
There are some important things that you need to keep in mind to avoid this difficulty. Golf trolleys come in different models and range, out of which you can make your choice depending on your needs and costs.
It is very important for the material used in the cart to be more reliable because it has to carry the load. Many electric golf carts that are popular in the market today are all typically made by three different materials – aluminum, titanium, and steel.
If we talk about aluminum, it is the light, and it will be perfect for those who need a lighter option.
Titanium is slightly stronger than aluminum, and because of this, it is slightly more expensive. Titanium is an ideal option for golfers who go to the course to carry more clubs.
All of these are the strongest and most durable alternative to the steel electric golf pushcart; however, it is also the heaviest option.
The most important factor is the weight of a cart. Lighter trolleys tip more easily but are faster during use. If you are not a good lifter, then you will need to consider a lighter option. The heavier models are more stable but have slower speeds.
Portability and Assembly
In general, a pushcart should be sized so that it does not take up too much area in your vehicle. If this is likely for you and requires more space in your car, you may consider checking out a compact cart. A trolley that makes portability and assembly easy and saves precious event.
It is a fairly new progressive development technology that is environmentally friendly due to the lack of lead-acid in the battery. Lithium-ion batteries are used on most golf trolleys because they are lower in weight and produce more energy.
These batteries are often the most powerful and include charge levels of 12 volts or more. Lithium-batteries take a relatively short-time to charge compared to batteries and can take a battery-powered push cart to green for a short period.
If you are going to be on the golf course all day, then you will need a battery that can support you throughout the day.
One of the most important parts of an electric pushcart is its wheels. Before purchasing a cart, you must check the trolley-wheels of your choice. It determines how stable the cart will stand with you.
The wheels of an electric push cart are usually three or four. If you are interested in the three-wheel cart, you will need to make sure that the two rear-wheels are the same size to keep the right amount of mobility.
For four-wheel push carts, when spoken, they should all be the same size and all the same weight. This allows the mass to be evenly distributed between those four-wheels and will help give the cart a sturdier base for better maneuverability.
Before you purchase your electric golf trolley, you also need to find out if it has the facility of remote or not. The best remote controlled golf cart is the one that can follow you too. The remote control should be easy to use and should include other things that can be controlled like pace control, brake-system, and even freewheeling.
These small additions to your cart give the electric golf push cart a different feel. It is essential to have some accessories that meet your small needs in golf such as cup holders, Umbrella holder, GPS / phone cradles, Automatic-distance functions, Scorecard holders, Rain covers, and USB charging port. If you have a certain accessory that is required of you, be sure to look for models that offer that accessory along with it.
Electric golf trolleys are available in many options for every budget and accessory requirement. If you are willing to invest heavily in your best golf trolley, then you can choose a reasonable option for yourself, and you do not have to worry about the whereabouts of your clubs.
We evaluated golf trolleys in various categories and prices so that you will get enough information to choose a trolley. To determine the best golf pushcart for your needs, consider your individual needs and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Electric Trolleys Worth It?
Check how long the battery lasts on one charge, what is the lifetime and how quickly it can be recharged. An electric trolley is usually priced higher than most push trolleys, but in the long-run, it will be a good investment as it will allow you to focus on your big game and not your back.
2. Can You Push an Electric Golf Trolley?
Typically made of lightweight plastic for enhanced maneuver, electric golf trolleys use electrical support to power themselves around the course and, therefore, only require steering, not pushing or pulling.
3. How Long Does Lithium Golf Battery Last?
Lead-acid batteries typically last between 12 and 18 months. Powerhouse Golf’s lithium batteries have a five-year limited warranty. They are protected by an integrated battery management system (BMS) that is much longer than standard lead-acid It gives life
4. What Kind Of Golf Bag Work With Electric-Cart?
Electric golf trolleys are adaptable with almost all types of golf bags. But work best with a standard bag or one that has the same weight. If there is a heavy bag, then the trolley may have to struggle a bit. This is because they often create an uneven distribution of weight that struggles to operate the trolley or can even eliminate it.