TaylorMade Golf Balls
- 342 Aerodynamic Dimples Design.
- Ultra Soft 34 Compression Core.
- Patented technology.
- Ideal for High handicap Golfers.
- Easy to compress.
- Fantastic durability.
Since the creation of the first metal wood in 1979, the brand TaylorMade has entrenched a legacy of breaking traditional strategies and upgraded itself into the advanced verges of achievements. From metal wood to Golf balls, Taylormade has brought the best technologies and is still improving day by day to strengthen the playability in Golf for all of us.
I know you may be guessing that you will be playing Golf with whatever Golf balls you get in handy. Balls do not even matter for you! Further, you may be thinking that you will get a better distance on the course by just using the drivers. Yeah, you will gain a good distance on the course using a marvelous driver. But in spite of that, you need a Golf ball that influences your yardage, the spin, draw, distance, and whatnot. Even the pro Golfers choose a Golf ball according to their requirement to improve their performance on the course.
Getting straight to the point, I will just tell you about the TaylorMade Noodle Long and Soft Golf Balls. The Taylormade balls provide a patented technology for straighter flight, aerodynamically upgraded dimples, etc.
TaylorMade Noodle Golf Balls Review: First Impressions
|TaylorMade Soft Balls Specifications|
|Item Weight||2.5 Pounds (1.13 kilograms)|
|Pack of||24 Balls|
Reasons To Buy
- Excellent distance.
- Exceptional feel.
- Better forgiveness.
- Suitable for slow swing players.
- Improved spin around the greens.
- Cost-effective price.
Reasons To Avoid
- Not ideal for those Golfers with high swing speeds and low handicap.
TaylorMade Noodle Golf Balls: Detailed Specifications
- 342 Aerodynamic Dimples Design – The TaylorMade balls consist of 342 aerodynamic dimple pattern. This superb 342 aerodynamic dimple pattern assists the balls to travel as soon as possible through the air and provide reduced friction when it moves through the wind. Besides, the patented technology grants a player to obtain incredible yardage of the course. Even after playing numerous rounds in Golf, the ball feels like a new one and can last up to a few more rounds.
- Ultra Soft 34 Compression Core – The ultra-soft 34 compression core of these TaylorMade balls gives an excellent distance. Further, due to this great compression core, Golfers gain a comfortable feel on the Golf course and can hit the balls precisely. Apart from that, the players are able to swing well. It results in achieving amazing shots efficiently.
Look and Feel
The TaylorMade balls not only provide a unique look but an exceptional feel as well. The brand has focussed on getting feedback from a large number of Golfers so that they modify the design and other essential features of the balls based on the requirement of the players. That is why these balls are specifically named “Long and Soft,” meaning the balls offer a softer feel and provide a longer distance on the course. Additionally, these long and soft balls give a smooth quality feel even after playing with these a couple of rounds. And, significantly, it will be like you are playing with the balls for the first time.
One of the best reasons for using the Noodle golf balls is their forgiveness. This ball is one of the most forgiving balls under this price range compared to other distance Golf balls. Though the balls will not regulate the hook or slice of a player, the player will get improvised results. Besides, due to the lower cost of the balls, you can use them even on a wet course in winter.
The Noodle golf balls are produced with a low compression core. It means that these balls are ideal for players who have a slower swing speed, approximately 75 MPH. Even if you play with a slower swing speed, a reduced compression core helps the players to achieve a long distance on the course.
As these balls provide extra distance on the course with a flexible feel to any Golfer. Thus, these are named Noodle Golf balls. Moreover, these balls contribute swing speeds of 75 MPH. Focus on your swing speeds, and the ball will automatically fly up to a tremendous distance. Because of the impact propulsion core, the Noodle balls attain magnificent yardage on the course.
The Golf balls are manufactured with a soft iothane cover. This cover provides fantastic durability. And, it helps in cutting air resistance through flight for obtaining a longer carry. Besides, it enhances the feel of all shots and improves the spin around the greens.
The designing team, as well as the manufacturing team at TaylorMade, make these balls impeccable for the high handicap Golfers. In addition to that, the high handicap players get a patented dimple design that promotes straighter flight, greater distances that a high handicap Golfer will look for while playing Golf. Furthermore, if you are a Golfer with a lower handicap and excellent swing speed, you should search for other Golf balls that will be manufactured for pro players.
Last but not least, the Noodle Golf balls are relatively cheaper compared to other balls at this price range, with these many features. The Golf balls come in two packages. The smaller one has 15 balls. But on the other hand, the bigger one has 24 balls. And, if you buy the bigger package, one ball is not even worth a dollar. It is more inexpensive. So you will worry less that even if you lose a few balls, you do not have to ask your Golf buddies. You can easily afford that by yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many pieces of construction does the Noodle Golf ball have?
The Noodle Golf balls have two-piece construction.
2. What is the compression rating for the Noodle long soft Golf balls?
The compression rating for the Noodle long soft Golf balls is 34.
3. Whom is the Noodle Golf ball suitable for?
The Noodle Golf ball is suitable for the high handicapper as well as the slower swing players.