In A Hurry? Our Top Reasons To Buy
Garmin Approach S20
- Combines Elegant Watchband Design.
- Auto-Shot Round Analyzer Technology.
- TruSwing golf swing sensor.
- Sunlight readable, high resolution, monochrome.
- High-Resolution Display and Tracker.
- Auto Distance Recording with Accuracy.
- Easy-to-Read Number and Yardages.
The Garmin Approach S20 Golf GPS Watch is an ‘entry-level’ golf watch. It displays the front, middle, and backspacing of a thick outline of green. It is one of the best Golf GPS Watches in the market.
Below, you will find information on Garmin Approach S20, which highlights both good and bad points. Once you see them, you will get a better understanding of why this watch is right for you!
If you are considering buying this watch, you have come to the right place. So first read, test, and test, if it is correct, order from amazon and take a better watch home.
Garmin Approach S20 Golf Watch Review: First Impressions
|Dimensions||1.5” x 1.9” x 0.4” (37.4 x 47.6 x 11.3 mm)|
|Display size||0.9″ x 0.9″ (23 x 23 mm)|
|Display resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Display type||Sunlight-readable, Monochrome|
|Weight||1.5 oz (42.2 g)|
|Battery life||8 Weeks (activity mode), 15 hours (GPS mode)|
|Watch functions||Odometer, Alarm clock|
- It combines elegant-design with higher resolution display and activity tracking.
- It features Auto-Shot round analyser measures and auto-record short distances.
- It is connected to the matrix with Garmin.
- Garmin TruSwing sensors to improve its swing stability.
- Its battery lasts incredibly long.
- It has over 30000 preloaded maps.
- There is no subscription to access the data.
- The clock automatically identifies the course and the hole.
- It is light and stylish.
- It is water rated to 5 ATM (50 meters).
- The watch provides you with smart notifications.
- It also has a digital scorecard.
- It has everything as per requirement.
- It comes with a full attractive Black color.
- The strap is the weakest point.
Features of Garmin Approach S-20
A watch that only tells you the time, can you imagine that more than 30 thousand golf courses have been loaded in it. S20 comes with various TruSwing features such as Swing Tempo, Swing Speed Face to Target, Dynamic Loft, Shaft Angle.
Yes, it is possible with the Garmin S-20 golf GPS watch. This means that you will play in a course that is already present in it and a tiny case it will happen that the ground in which you are playing is not current.
When you play on a course that loads on a watch, it helps you with the data that is needed to make a decision.
It helps to avoid the dangers on the way. And you will be able to take the right direction.
To get away from the mess of pens and pads, you also get a scorekeeper on the clock. It features that allows you to keep track of your shots. When you arrive at the course load on the device, it will quickly identify and load relevant data for you.
Garmin S20 will also recognize the hole you are playing. You will also be able to measure how often your shots have traveled.
The average battery life of the Garmin S20 is between 10 and 12 hours. This would mean that when you are using a golf GPS watch with maps, you will be able to use it for half-a-day.
You can display the time in both analog and digital. You can choose which of the two you like.
It is a watch that is designed to work in all areas of your life. The straps are comfortable and can be worn throughout the day.
- Garmin AutoShot: yes
- TruSwing Compatible: yes (see features below)
- GreenView with manual pin positioning: yes
- Hazards/course targets: yes
With the Garmin Connect app, you can use the Autoshot round analyzer. It records shot locations and measures distance for post-round analysis on Gramin Connect. It helps you track improvements to your golf game for every course you play. It is free, easy to use, and sync wirelessly using Bluetooth is quick and easy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does the charger connect or view with Garmin Approach S20?
The charger has a clip-on arrangement that connects to the watch with a USB connector at the other end of the cord. It also plugs into your computer with a USB port. You can also get a 120v outlet adapter (not included) from a universal USB and charge the watch directly from the 120-volt receptacle.
2. Does this vibrate for alarms and phone notifications?
No, this will not vibrate for alarm and give you a phone notification.
3. Can you play music through Bluetooth with this watch?
No, while it is a clock, it will count steps, its primary function is to indicate distance on a golf course.